Relax – Meditate – Heal
Your instructor, John F. Harrigan, Jr., M.S., is a Qi Gong Master and specialist in Medical Qi Gong.
Qi Gong Exercise – Five Organ Breathing
- Sixth Generation Wu Dan Gate Qi Gong Master
- Member of The Qi Gong Longevity Society
- Lifelong Student of Dr. Wang Xue-zhi, Chairman of the 5th Generation of Wu Dang Gate.
About Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang is an internationally renowned Qi Gong Grand-master, Professor and Traditional Chinese Physician from Beijing, China. Dr. Wang is recognised as the reincarnation of the Tibetan Wisdom Medicine Buddha.
What is Qi Gong?
- Qi Gong is a health practice impacting body, mind and spirit.
- Medical Qi Gong is the Third Pillar of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Qi Gong is a self-healing system of gentle movement, meditation and breathing.
- Qi Gong is classified by the National Institutes of Health as a form of Alternative Medicine.
For more about Qi Gong
See John’s website: www.QiGongClass.com regarding John’s credentials with further information on how Qi Gong can improve your life today!
Below is part one of the above, Five Organ Breathing.
It includes a simulation of the movement of Qi during the exercise.